Being involved in local communities helps to build trust and camaraderie. Ferguson Construction enjoys being involved in our communities by serving and helping those around them beyond the construction site.
Ferguson Construction and our employees are actively involved in:
- United Way – Employees voluntarily donate to their local United Way campaigns.
- American Cancer Society – Employees raise money through various fundraising events throughout the year and finish with the Relay for Life of Shelby County 18-hour cancer walk every August. Some of our fundraising events have included – silent auction bake sales with goods made and bought by employees, yard sales selling items for donations given by employees, internal office 50/50 raffles, Dine-to-Donate events, employees bingo lunches and donation lunches to just name a few. In 2015 the Ferguson Relay for Life team was able to donate a total of $5,125 (Gold Level Achievement) to the local chapter.
- To support our team’s mission please click here.
- Job and Career Fairs across the Miami Valley.
- Workforce Partnership of Shelby County – Ferguson is one of 42 local employers who work with area schools to educate and prepare students for careers right out of high school.