Our construction management philosophy is built on our fundamental values: Safety, Quality Control, Integrity, Open Communication, Scheduling, and Budget Management. Focusing on these values allows us to provide you with teams equipped to handle even the most complex construction projects.
We offer expertise in the following areas:
- Single Point Project Management
- On-site Project Supervision
- Subcontractor Pre-Approval
- On-site Customer Coordination
- Labor-Force Management
- Quality Control Assessment Throughout
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Lead time based Material Acquisition
- Construction Sequencing & Coordination
- Cost and Schedule Control
- Weekly Project Meetings
- Project Close-out, and Owner Training
“It has been a pleasure working with Ferguson. Everyone involved in the project was extremely professional and informative, keeping us up to date on the progress of the building as construction continued.”
Michelle L. Riley
The Foodbank, Inc.
Let’s Build Something
From regional success stories to thought-leading strategy for national
developments, our project team has a rich history of completing
projects on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations.