Chief Estimator is responsible for creation of budgets, oversight of estimating process for all projects and will establish best practices for standardized procedures. Chief Estimator will analyze past performance on projects which will lead to standards for all future projects.
- Proficient knowledge of estimating software preferably Sage Estimating
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong architectural and civil background along with mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail with auditing mentality in analyzing both the mathematical and scope portions of estimating
- Understand how estimating supports construction operations
- Minimum of 10 years experience and B.S. in engineering or construction related field
Are you ready for a career in construction?
We are actively seeking to fill the following positions, please submit your resume below!
SKILLED TRADES WORKERS – Sidney, Dayton, and Columbus, Ohio
– Concrete Carpenters
– Iron Workers
– General Laborers
If you want to work for a company that performs high-quality construction work, then apply to Ferguson Construction.
Ferguson Construction Company is an award-winning general contracting firm specializing in healthcare, industrial, commercial, institutional, educational, and specialty construction services. We offer self-performing capabilities in skilled trades including concrete construction, steel fabrication, masonry, and rough and finish carpentry.
We complete both small and large-scale projects for clients in Ohio and Indiana. Our company places a strong emphasis on safety, quality construction, and delivering exceptional value to our customers. More than 250 associates work out of our four office locations in Sidney, Dayton, and Columbus, Ohio, as well as Columbus, Indiana.
Ferguson Construction hires for the following positions:
- Concrete carpenters
- Construction workers
- Crane operators
- Iron workers
- Mason operators
- Mason tenders
- Project superintendents
- Project supervisors
- Sheet metal workers
- Supervisors in training
- Warehouse managers
- Warehouse trucking
Co-op opportunities are available at Ferguson Construction Company.
- School-to-work for high school seniors
- High school seniors participating in a career center
- Opportunities are available for the company paid tuition to apprenticeship program
- Earn valuable construction experience
- College co-ops or internships for college students
- Construction management students
- Civil engineering students
- Opportunities are available in Sidney, Dayton, or Columbus, Ohio
Gain experience in project management, estimating, drafting, field applications and more
- College graduates
- Project engineers
- SIT (supervisor in training)
- Project management
Ferguson offers competitive pay and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Accident and life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Retirement Benefits
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
Ferguson Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.