We are looking for an Assistant Project Supervisor with commercial construction experience to join our team. The Assistant Project Supervisor will assist with supervising and coordinating field operations to drive projects to successful completion. The candidate must have experience in the construction industry and possess a desire for growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support owner, designer, subcontractor, and vendor relationships.
- Work independently, performing tasks and completing goals and projects.
- Proficient writing and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with the team as well as clients.
- Focused on going above and beyond client expectations to deliver excellent customer service.
- Assist with overseeing safety efforts on site.
- Understand drawings, specification, and terms/conditions of owner contract and subcontracts.
- Deliver built-in quality.
- Develop and maintain site logistics.
- Help drive project schedule including day to day supervision and coordination of construction activities.
- Monitor & control costs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Office, Procore preferred.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Training in construction management preferred.
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience or related commercial/industrial/healthcare construction experience preferred.
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR EMPLOYEES
At Ferguson Construction Company, every hire is brought on as a full-time employee. Since 1920, we have completed every project with excellence. Our goal is to exceed client expectations on every project. We are an industry leader in craftsmanship, safety, and high-quality construction.
As part of taking care of our people, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including the following:
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Match and 401K Profit Share Plan
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.