We are currently accepting applications for Carpenters advancing their construction careers. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of commercial construction practices. Carpenters should have a comprehensive understanding of procedures, techniques, tools, equipment, materials, specifications, quality, and cost control measures.
What you’ll be doing:
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to understand job expectations and requirements.
- Installing doors, frames, and hardware.
- Measure and calculate the size and amount of materials needed.
- Rough and finish carpentry items.
- Millwork and trim installation.
- Metal studs, drywall, and acoustic ceiling work.
- Accessory installation.
- Inspect and conduct on-site repairs or maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Work with company tools and equipment.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.