We are looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our team. Concrete Carpenters work with foundations, piers, walls, stairs, pits, trenches, slabs, and formwork. Ideal candidates will bring experience and a team-oriented attitude with them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Read specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layouts and determine the dimensions, shape, design, and materials required.
- Ability to organize, sequence, and perform assigned tasks within schedule.
- Perform concrete flatwork preparation, forming, and placement.
- Placement of concrete, slab on grade, and elevated decks with trucks, cranes, buckets, and/or pumps.
- Saw cut control joints.
- Make repairs to cured concrete surfaces (walls and slabs).
- Apply curing compounds and sealers.
- Operate necessary tools.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or age.