We are looking for a Superintendent/ Senior Superintendent with commercial construction experience to join our team. The Superintendent will supervise and coordinate field operations to drive projects to successful completion. The candidate must have experience in the construction industry and possess a desire for growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support owner, designer, subcontractor, and vendor relationships.
- Work independently, performing tasks and completing goals and projects.
- Proficient writing and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with the team as well as clients.
- Focused on going above and beyond client expectations to deliver excellent customer service.
- Oversee safety efforts on site.
- Understand drawings, specification, and terms/conditions of owner contract and subcontracts.
- Deliver built-in quality.
- Develop and maintain site logistics.
- Drive project schedule including day to day supervision and coordination of construction activities.
- Monitor & control costs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Office, Procore preferred.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Training in construction management preferred.
- 5 years of supervisory experience or 10 years commercial/industrial/healthcare construction experience preferred.
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.