We are looking for skilled Ironworkers to join our team. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering exceptional results. Your responsibilities will include layout, rigging, lead connection, secondary steel connection, and detailing. We are looking for team-oriented individuals to contribute to our history of exceeding client expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Read blueprints, plans, and notes to select materials.
- Securely bolt metal structures like beams and columns together.
- Transport heavy metal pieces from the ground level to a higher location using tools like cranes or working with other team members to help position pieces correctly.
- Build steel or iron structural pieces and components.
- Ensure proper placement, balance, and alignment of structural pieces by using levels, laser tools, or plumb bobs.
- Transform metal pieces into functional elements that meet the guidelines of the project by cutting materials and using fabrication techniques.
- Access challenging work positions that are either at elevation or otherwise difficult to reach while following the proper OSHA regulations.
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or age.