We are looking for motivated and skilled individuals to join our Masonry Crew. You will be laying brick, block, and stone veneers while working closely with a dedicated team. There are many opportunities for growth and your responsibilities will develop as you gain more experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to understand job expectations and requirements.
- Maintain tools and keep the job site clean.
- Assist team in maintaining, repairing, and constructing masonry surfaces and structures.
- Layout walls and lay leads.
- Install masonry flashings and insulation.
- Tucking and point masonry.
- Build and maintain scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Clean work and apply sealants.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Strong commitment to working safely and professionally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understand and carry out instructions.
- Ability to organize, sequence, and perform assigned tasks within schedule.
- Ability to physically perform the job duties.
- Dependable and consistent in following instructions and blueprints.
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR EMPLOYEES
At Ferguson Construction Company, every hire is brought on as a full-time employee. Since 1920, we have completed every project with excellence. Our goal is to exceed client expectations on every project. We are an industry leader in craftsmanship, safety, and high-quality construction.
As part of taking care of our people, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including the following:
- 401k Match and 401K Profit Share Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.