- Assist Operational Staff in daily activities required for schedule, budget, and quality control measures on various construction projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- New Project Notice
- Compile New Project Notice information
- Minutes for New Project Notice Meeting
- Initiate all project set up utilizing Procore Project Management Software
- Manage the active & inactive Procore project list
- New User integration
- Commitment Attachment generation (Contract agreements)
- Obtain and review subcontractor Schedule of Values
- Oversee submittal log processes in accordance with requirements set forth in the contract document.
- Assemble bid packages for project potential change order pricing and review with project manager
- Maintain project correspondence for items such as Requests for Information (RFI), Meeting Minutes, and Production Quantity Reports
- Communicate monthly project update reports
- Assemble the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
- Project Close Out Information Input
- Final Project Cost
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required and knowledge of Procore preferred
- Excellent organization, time management, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Customer Oriented
- Basic accounting and math skills are desired
- Previous Commercial Construction experience preferred.
*This is a commercial construction position. Previous residential experience won’t disqualify applicants, but commercial construction experience preferred.
Ferguson Construction offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, life and disability insurance, vacation, 401k, profit sharing and bonus opportunities. Full benefits package can be discussed during the interview process.
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex or age.