Ferguson Construction Company (FCC) is a regionally established General Contractor that has been in business for over 100 years. FCC has vast experience in the heavy and light industrial, commercial, healthcare, and institutional markets. Along with our in-house design department, Ferguson self performs concrete, masonry, steel erection, general carpentry, and sheet metal roofing and siding trades.
The project manager is responsible for cost control and schedule on the project, while coordinating onsite activities with the project superintendent, and FCC safety and quality personnel.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite including MS Project
· Strong working knowledge of Procore construction management software
· Strong architectural and civil background along with mechanical and electrical knowledge
· Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently
· Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering, Construction Management or similar technical training/experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as a project manager within the construction industry.
· Ensures all FCC standard operating procedures are followed
· Overall management of successful projects to ensure safety, quality, schedule, and cost controls are being met
· Daily interaction with project superintendent and subcontractors for coordination
· Long term outlook and planning to ensure long lead items are procured as needed per schedule
· Track, manage, and review billings from subcontractors/vendors and produce monthly billings to clients
· Track, manage, and review project equipment needs
· Track, manage, and review project manpower needs
· Build and help maintain subcontractor and vendor relationships.
Full benefits package along with competitive salary will be discussed at interview. Resumes can be submitted through www.ferguson-construction.com
Ferguson Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age