The Information Ferguson Collects
Ferguson may collect the following information from you:
- Your name, your job title, and your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Information regarding the company or organization you work for or contact Ferguson on behalf of, including such company’s or organization’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Any other information you voluntarily provide.
The Purposes for Collecting the Information
Ferguson uses the information collected for the sole purpose of providing you with a better service, to understand your needs, and for the following specified purposes:
- Ferguson’s internal record keeping.
- To process any request you may have made, or future requests you may make, in order to enhance your or other users’ experiences when interacting with Ferguson.
- To evaluate and improve Ferguson’s business and customer services and experiences.
- To evaluate and improve Ferguson’s marketing activities.
- To keep you informed about Ferguson and Ferguson’s services, which may include sending you promotional material such as direct mailings, emails, or other marketing materials.
- To process job applications.
- To maintain Ferguson’s database of suppliers and subcontractors.
- To allow Ferguson to analyze website traffic, or let you know when you have visited the Ferguson website.
- To allow website applications to respond individually and be tailored to your personal needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering your personal preferences.
- To analyze the data about Ferguson’s website traffic in order to evaluate and make improvements to the Ferguson website, for statistical purposes, and to tailor the website to your needs.
- To generate sales leads from IP addresses through Ferguson’s use and utilization of a third-party service provider, which sales leads are only used for marketing purposes and/or business development.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Information
You may choose to object or restrict Ferguson’s collection or use of your information, or request a correction to your information, as follows:
- By placing “Not Applicable (N/A)” in any online form or box on the Ferguson website requesting the information you do not wish to share.
- By contacting Ferguson’s Marketing Department in writing stating your request to object or restrict Ferguson’s collection or use of your information, or request a correction to your information, at the following address:
Ferguson Construction Company
Attention: Marketing Department
P.O. Box 726
Sidney, Ohio 45365
- If you receive direct marketing materials from Ferguson, you may opt-out by contacting Ferguson’s Marketing Department in writing at the address above. If you do not receive any direct marketing materials from Ferguson and would like to, please contact Ferguson’s Marketing Department in writing at the address above.
- All requests made under this section may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to complete.
Sharing of Your Information
Ferguson does not sell or lease your information to third parties without your knowledge or permission. Ferguson may disclose your information to trusted third party business partners in furtherance of the purposes set forth in the section above titled “The Purposes for Collecting the Information.” Ferguson may share your information to the extent necessary to comply with law enforcement requests, applicable law, court orders, or governmental regulations.
Safeguarding Your Information
Although Ferguson cannot promise 100% security, Ferguson takes reasonable steps and implements reasonable safeguards in order to protect your information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Please notify Ferguson immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your information.
Ferguson holds all rights to change this policy at any time without notifying you. You are encouraged to visit this page to check for any changes.
These terms and conditions are not intended to, and do not, create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Date of last update: March 9, 2020.