Top 10 Reasons To Choose Ferguson Construction
– Ferguson Construction has been in business for 97 years. Our proud track record of past successes serves as our qualifications to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
– With regional offices in Sidney, OH – Dayton, OH – Columbus, OH – Indianapolis, IN we’re ready to mobilize to your location.
8) Contractual Flexibility
– Construction is a project not necessarily a process, every project is unique and likely requires a different approach. Ferguson offers many different approaches to contractually engage a project.
7) Community Outreach
– We support initiatives for economic inclusion with subcontractors and suppliers and through education and community development involvement.
EPA Lead-Safe Certification
Accredited Quality Contractor
Various OSHA Certifications
Professional Engineer (PE) Certifications
American Institute of Architects (AIA) Certification
5) Project Flexibility
– All projects large and small are important. As a full service General Contractor we want to be your contractor. Whether it’s an office or dock renovation an addition or new facility we’re well structured to take on the project.
4) Competitive Pricing
– You should know where the money goes. Our procedures and software are designed to track the cost of a project whether it be in the preconstruction, construction or post construction phase.
– Our goal is a happy and productive job site that gets our associates safely back home at the end of the workday. Ferguson is heavily invested in the Voluntary Protection Program of the OSHA, a cooperative work program that rewards employers with outstanding workplace safety and health programs.
– Every project is “schedule sensitive” and it should be, you’re spending money and need the quickest return possible. Carrying one of the largest self-performing work forces in the Midwest Ferguson prides in aggressively establishing construction schedule. Our organization allows for flexibility and responsiveness while maintaining the highest degree of quality control.
1) Risk Reduction
– Our goal is to make a potentially challenging and stressful situation a meaningful and positive experience for our customers. We are a financially strong company with a strong history and reputation for making successful projects become reality. We are hopeful that we have given you solid reasons to make us a part of your team – we want to be your contractor.